Welcoming to the Chamber:
- All Seasons Service Network
- Pensacola Lash & Beauty Bar
- Pedego on Pensacola Beach
- Pelican Drones
- Guy's Cuts
- Jane Waters Little Free Library
Pensacola Beach & Gulf Breeze Members,
If you are on Facebook I highly recommend you joining and becoming active on it.
Share and post your events and specials. They will be featuring business each week as well.
The admins have been very resourceful and supportive of all our events.
Patty Spradling, Executive Director
The Pensacola Beach Chamber
Congratulations to ProHealth for being the Pensacola Beach Chambers Member of the month January.
ProHealth walk-in clinics offer friendly and affordable primary, preventative, and semi/non-emergent medical care in Pensacola and Gulf Breeze. ProHealth offers discounted blood work, occupational health services, COVID-19 tests, and many other services. ProHealth’s goal is to get patients feeling better – and to do it in an easy, convenient way. ProHealth gives patients a say in their own healthcare. Whether they are uninsured, underinsured, or just needing help to feel better, ProHealth makes healthcare more affordable and more convenient. Learn more at ProHealthFL.com
A very Special Congratulations to Waterpig for winning the 4th best new restaurant in the nation!
The Pensacola Beach BBQ joint has been named #4 Best New Restaurant in America by Reader's Choice Award from USA Today and 10best.com. A panel of USA Today and 10best.com editors chose the list, but only the readers decided on which restaurants stood on the top 10 list. Waterpig BBQ opened in June 2020, with a smokehouse menu created by award winning pitmaster Steve Siege. The restaurant is currently open Thursday- Saturday, starting at 11 a.m. (source: inweekly)
- 2/1 thru 2/7 INDULGE week
- 2/5 Double Bridge Run (Super Bowl Weekend) Pre-Race Dinner @ Red Fish Blue Fish and Water Pig
- 2/6 Double Bridge Run
- 2/6 Double Bridge “After Race” Special 6 pm @ Water Pig and Red Fish Blue Fish
- 2/6 Kids and Kritters Virual Parade @ 2 PM
- 2/6 NEW Lighted Mardi Gras Parade
- 2/6 Mardi Gras Boat Parade Watch Party @ Red Fish Blue Fish and Water Pig 6 pm
- 2/7 Super Bowl Sunday @ Red Fish Blue Fish and Water Pig
- 2/12 - 14 Bamboo Willies Weekend Beachside Party Gras 8 PM @ Bamboo Willies
- 2/13 Courage for Charlotte Carting for a Cause 2 - 6 PM @ The Reef and The Break
- Mardi Gras Flounders Style 10 AM @ Flounders Chowder House
- 2-13 - 2/14 Mardi Gras Party- Water Pig BBQ
- 2/14 Crabs Mardi Gras No Parade Party! 11am
- Valentine’s Day @ Red Fish Blue Fish
- 2/16 Shoe Box Float Parade at Paradise Starts at noon @ Paradise Bar and Grill
- 2/18 Beach Ball Breakfast 7:30 AM at The Beach Church. Paolo will be keynote speaker. Sponsored by Subway.
Is Your Business Open?
We are still manning the Pensacola Beach Visitor Center phones and answering questions for residents, owners, and visitors.
Please email us at email@example.com and provide any updated info for your business.
* Click Here To See Who is OPEN *
Be a Bands on the Beach - Beach Bite Sponsor!
Santa Rosa Island Authority is looking food Vendors!
Beach restaurants have an opportunity to be the featured restaurant at Bands on the Beach concert series. Beach restaurants can showcase their signature dishes for a $100 sponsorship fee. Also you will be featured on Visit Pensacola Beach Facebook page (>111k followers), and recognized by Cat Country 98.7 on your Tuesday night.
1. Download & fill out the application below.
2. Identify which dates you want to be the featured restaurant.
3. Submit payment of $100 cash/check (per date) to the Santa Rosa Island Authority.
Please see the rules and regulations for full details.
If you have any question, please contact
Please return to SRIA
c/o AJ Powell
1 Via de Luna Dr.
Pensacola Beach, FL 32561
The Pensacola Beach Chamber's
1st Ever Mardi Gras Lighted Boat Parade
Lighted Boat Parade which will set sail at 6:00 p.m. to do a loop around Little Sabine and from Sabine Marina make its way around the Santa Rosa Sound/ Boardwalk side. Larger boats can meet and line up by Bob Sikes bridge about 6:30-45 p.m. Once in Santa Rosa sound boats will proceed to make a loop as safe around the soundside/boardwalk area.
For those wanting to participate in the Lighted Boat Parade, the deadline to register will be Wed., Feb. 3rd at the Captains Meeting. The entry fee is $35 per boat.
Please invite all boat owners big or small that you know.
We want to make this NEW event HUGE!
Please Click Here for the Application
The 2021 Double Bridge Run on Pensacola Beach, with its modified course and new, challenging 6K, is in less than two weeks - Feb. 6. This will be a great socially distanced event!