Welcoming to the Chamber:
- Intracoastal Outfitters
- All Seasons Service Network
- Pensacola Lash & Beauty Bar
Pensacola Beach & Gulf Breeze Members,
If you are on Facebook I highly recommend you joining and becoming active on it.
Share and post your events and specials. They will be featuring business each week as well.
The admins have been very resourceful and supportive of all our events.
Patty Spradling, Executive Director
The Pensacola Beach Chamber
A very Special Congratulations to Waterpig for winning the 4th best new restaurant in the nation!
The Pensacola Beach BBQ joint has been named #4 Best New Restaurant in America by Reader's Choice Award from USA Today and 10best.com. A panel of USA Today and 10best.com editors chose the list, but only the readers decided on which restaurants stood on the top 10 list. Waterpig BBQ opened in June 2020, with a smokehouse menu created by award winning pitmaster Steve Siege. The restaurant is currently open Thursday- Saturday, starting at 11 a.m. (source: inweekly)
- 2/16 Shoe Box Float Parade at Paradise Starts at noon @ Paradise Bar and Grill
- 2/18 Beach Ball Breakfast 7:30 AM at The Beach Church. Paolo will be keynote speaker. Sponsored by Subway.
- 3/9 Business After Hours 5:30 PM @ Red Fish Blue Fish
- 3/17 St. Paddy’s Day Pub Crawl 10:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Is Your Business Open?
We are still manning the Pensacola Beach Visitor Center phones and answering questions for residents, owners, and visitors.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide any updated info for your business.
* Click Here To See Who is OPEN *
Be a Bands on the Beach - Beach Bite Sponsor!
Santa Rosa Island Authority is looking food Vendors!
Beach restaurants have an opportunity to be the featured restaurant at Bands on the Beach concert series. Beach restaurants can showcase their signature dishes for a $100 sponsorship fee. Also you will be featured on Visit Pensacola Beach Facebook page (>111k followers), and recognized by Cat Country 98.7 on your Tuesday night.
1. Download & fill out the application below.
2. Identify which dates you want to be the featured restaurant.
3. Submit payment of $100 cash/check (per date) to the Santa Rosa Island Authority.
Please see the rules and regulations for full details.
If you have any question, please contact
Please return to SRIA
c/o AJ Powell
1 Via de Luna Dr.
Pensacola Beach, FL 32561
Want some Pensacola Beach flare???? Stop by the Pensacola Beach Visitor Center and get a local t-shirt!!! The Polar Bear plunge shirts are $15 plus tax, The 2020 St. Patrick's Day shirts are $5 plus tax, and the super amazing beach sign lapel pins are $6! Who doesn't want a beach sign pin!