Welcoming to the Chamber:
- Cherry Fitch, Mayor of Gulf Breeze
- Full of Life Senior Service LLC
- Glow Paddle
- Monument to Women Veterans
- EVERDEAN Construction
Pensacola Beach & Gulf Breeze Members,
If you are on Facebook I highly recommend you joining and becoming active on it.
Share and post your events and specials. They will be featuring business each week as well.
The admins have been very resourceful and supportive of all our events.
Patty Spradling, Executive Director
The Pensacola Beach Chamber
- 4/13 Business After Hours 5:30 PM @ Waterpig
- 4/13 Bands on the Beach: Doc Johnson Band 7:00 PM @ Gulf Side Pavilion
- 4/15 Ribbon cutting for Glow Paddle 6:00 PM across the street from Margaritaville Beach Hotel.
- 4/20 Bands on the Beach: Not Quite Fab 7:00 PM @ Gulf Side Pavilion
- 4/22 Beach Ball Breakfast 7:30 AM @ Our Lady of Assumption
- 4/27 Bands on the Beach: Bay Bridge Band 7:00 PM @ Gulf Side Pavilion
- 5/4 Bands on the Beach: Touch of Gray 7:00 PM @ Gulf Side Pavilion
- 5/11 Bands on the Beach: On the Rox 7:00 PM @ Gulf Side Pavilion
Be a Bands on the Beach - Beach Bite Sponsor!
Santa Rosa Island Authority is looking food Vendors!
Beach restaurants have an opportunity to be the featured restaurant at Bands on the Beach concert series. Beach restaurants can showcase their signature dishes for a $100 sponsorship fee. Also you will be featured on Visit Pensacola Beach Facebook page (>111k followers), and recognized by Cat Country 98.7 on your Tuesday night.
1. Download & fill out the application below.
2. Identify which dates you want to be the featured restaurant.
3. Submit payment of $100 cash/check (per date) to the Santa Rosa Island Authority.
Please see the rules and regulations for full details.
If you have any question, please contact
Please return to SRIA
c/o AJ Powell
1 Via de Luna Dr.
Pensacola Beach, FL 32561
Click Here to See Who is Hiring on Pensacola Beach!