3 COVID-19 Testing Options explain
Click link above to learn more
Tequila Tuesday Specials $6 Margaritas, $4 Milagro Shots
6:30pm Sunset Yoga with Donna Dickey; $10pp, $5 Watermelon Froze
"Waggy Wednesday" is our pet-friendly happy hour sponsored by Tito's Vodka for Dog People. $1 from every Tito's drink is donated to the Pensacola Humane Society. Free Tito's swag give-aways for you pooch :)
Tiki Tunes - Live Music 6pm-9pm every Thursday
Tumbler Thursdays: $5 Stoli refill doubles with one of our Sneaky Tiki Tumblers
Island Friday's - We feature a favorite Island-Style cocktails for just $6.
Live Music 6pm-9pm
Free cookout each Sunday 3pm - Chef Lisa and Chef Ryan cook up great dishes to keep your beach day going.
- 9/8/2020 8-midnight "Karaoke Party"
- 9/9/2020 8-midnight "Dave Meadows"… Classic Rock, Covers
- 9/10/2020 3pm & 9pm "Raising Karma"… Covers, Classic Rock
- 9/11/2020 9pm-1am "Buzzcutt"… 80's, Hard rock, Covers
- 9/12/2020 9pm-1am "Buzzcutt"… 80's, Hard rock, Covers
- 9/13/2020 4-8pm "Horseshoe Kitty"… 90's, Covers, Classic Rock
- 9/13/2020 9pm Karaoke D/J Party!
- 9/14/2020 9pm-close Trivia
- 9/15/2020 4:30-8:30pm "Karaoke Party"
- 9/16/2020 8-midnight "Dave Meadows"… Classic Rock, Covers
- 9/17/2020 8-midnight "Foundation Band"… Classic Rock, Covers
- 9/18/2020 9pm-1am "Class X"… Classic Rock, Covers
- 9/19/2020 9pm-1am "Class X"… Classic Rock, Covers
- 9/20/2020 4-8pm "Jay Williams Band"… Southern Rock, Covers
- 9/20/2020 9pm Karaoke D/J Party!
- 9/21/2020 9pm-close Trivia
- 9/22/2020 8-midnight "Karaoke Party"
- 9/23/2020 8-midnight "Franny"… Classic Rock, Covers
- 9/24/2020 8-midnight "Southern Breeze" … Southern Rock
- 9/25/2020 9pm-1am "Jay Williams Band"… Southern Rock, Covers
- 9/26/2020 9pm-1am "Jay Williams Band"… Southern Rock, Covers
- 9/27/2020 4-8pm "Foundation Band"… Classic Rock, Covers
- 9/27/2020 9pm Karaoke D/J Party!
- 9/28/2020 9pm-close Trivia
- 9/29/2020 8-midnight "Karaoke Party"
- 9/30/2020 8-midnight "Live Music"
Turtle-Safe Red Flashlight Filters Available to the Public
The Pensacola Beach Chamber of Commerce is providing turtle-safe red flashlight filters to the public. The covers filter out the wavelengths of the visible light spectrum that are harmful to sea turtles.
Filters are available in both flashlight and cell phone sizes and can be picked up at the Pensacola Beach Visitor's Information Center on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and weekends from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Additional information about local sea turtles and sea turtle-friendly practices are also available. A maximum number of six people are allowed to enter the building at a time.The public is also asked to adhere to the CDC recommended physical distancing guidelines, and everyone is encouraged to wear a mask if possible.
All four species of sea turtles that visit Escambia County beaches are endangered or threatened. Help protect them by using a sea turtle friendly flashlight while visiting our beaches after dark.
Female sea turtles prefer dark, quiet beaches for nesting. Bright white lights, like those used by flashlights and cell phones, may cause female turtles to abandon a nesting attempt. Both adult and hatchling turtles use the reflected light of the moon and stars on water to find the Gulf of Mexico after nesting or hatching. Bright white lights from buildings, cars and people can confuse them, potentially leading them away from the Gulf and into danger.
Help Protect Sea Turtles in Escambia County:
- Lights Out! Female turtles prefer dark, quiet beaches for nesting and hatchlings need dark skies to find the Gulf of Mexico. Leave the flashlights and cell phones at home or use a red flashlight when on the beach at night. Turn off beach-facing lights and close windows and curtains to keep our beaches dark.
- Leave No Trace! Remove all furniture and toys from the beach when you’re done for the day, including hammocks, tents, canopies, chairs, toys and sports equipment.
- Stow It, Don’t Throw it! Trash and food waste can entangle turtles and other wildlife and attract unwanted predators. Always dispose of trash in the proper receptable and refrain from feeding wildlife.
- Don’t Cut the Line! if you accidentally hook a turtle while fishing from shore, don’t cut the line! Safely bring the turtle to shore and call Marine Resources at (850) 426-1257 for assistance. If hooked while on the Pensacola Beach Fishing Pier, contact the Pier Manager immediately.
- Fill It In! If you dig holes in the sand, fill them in before you leave the beach.
All sea turtle work performed by Escambia County was completed under Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission permit 032. If you encounter a nesting turtle, turn off all lights and retreat a safe distance away. Dead or injured sea turtles should be reported to Escambia County Marine Resources at 850426-1257 or the FWC Wildlife Alert line at 1-888-404-FWCC (3922.) For more information about sea turtles in Escambia County visit www.myescambia.com/seaturtles.