Tequila Tuesday Specials $6 Margaritas, $4 Milagro Shots
6:30pm Sunset Yoga with Donna Dickey; $10pp, $5 Watermelon Froze
"Waggy Wednesday" is our pet-friendly happy hour sponsored by Tito's Vodka for Dog People. $1 from every Tito's drink is donated to the Pensacola Humane Society. Free Tito's swag give-aways for you pooch :)
Tiki Tunes - Live Music 6pm-9pm every Thursday
Tumbler Thursdays: $5 Stoli refill doubles with one of our Sneaky Tiki Tumblers
Island Friday's - We feature a favorite Island-Style cocktails for just $6.
Live Music 6pm-9pm
Free cookout each Sunday 3pm - Chef Lisa and Chef Ryan cook up great dishes to keep your beach day going.
- 8/18/2020 7:30-11:30pm Karaoke/DJ Party w/Kelly
- 8/19/2020 7-11pm Gary Story & Friends on Marina Stage
- 8/20/2020 7:30-11:30pm Karaoke/DJ Party w/Kelly
- 8/21/2020 7:30-11:30pm "Class X"
- 8/22/2020 7:30-11:30pm "Class X"
- 8/23/2020 11am til close $3 Bloody's & Mimosa's
- 8/24/2020 7:30-11:30pm Cole Decker
- 8/25/2020 7:30-11:30pm Karaoke/DJ Party w/Kelly
- 8/26/2020 7-11pm Gary Story & Friends on Marina Stage
- 8/27/2020 7:30-11:30pm Karaoke/DJ Party w/Kelly
- 8/28/2020 7:30-11:30pm "Tyler Livingston & The Absolutes"
- 8/29/2020 7:30-11:30pm "Tyler Livingston & The Absolutes"
- 8/30/2020 11am til close $3 Bloody's & Mimosa's
- 8/31/2020 7:30-11:30pm Cole Decker
- 08/19/20 6pm On the Rox
- 08/20/20 6pm The Flavors
- 08/21/20 6pm Tribe Zion
- 08/22/20 6pm A/V Club
- 08/23/20 12pm Robbie Paynter
- 08/23/20 6pm Rick Wilson
- 08/27/20 6pm Robbie Paynter (Solo)
- 08/28/20 6pm Greg Lyon Band
- 08/29/20 6pm Freeway 98
- 08/30/20 12pm Mike Magazzeni
- 08/30/20 6pm Rick Wilson
- 08/19/20 6pm The Pendletons (Duo/Trio)
- 08/20/20 6pm Paynt the City
- 08/21/20 6pm Blue Levee Band
- 08/22/20 6pm Greg Lyon Band
- 08/23/20 12pm Mike Magazzeni
- 08/23/20 6pm The Pendletons (Band)
- 08/26/20 6pm Sandy Roots
- 08/27/20 6pm Mike Magazzeni
- 08/28/20 6pm Paynt the City
- 08/29/20 6pm Blue Levee Band
- 08/30/20 12pm The Pendletons (Band)
- 08/30/20 6pm Southern Breeze
Santa Rosa Island Authority to Host Pensacola Beach Food Truck Program at Park East and Park West
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!!!
Weekend spots are available from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on the following dates:
September 12 – 13
September 19 – 20
October 24 – 25
October 31 – November 1
Applications are available to download online at here!
Applications will be accepted at the Santa Rosa Island Authority office located a 1 Via De Luna Dr. on Pensacola Beach.
Vendor spots will be assigned to qualifying applicants by the SRIA on a first-come, first-served basis, as well as completeness of application and required documents. There will be no more than 10 trucks per weekend, five trucks at each Park East and Park West, as assigned by the SRIA.
The SRIA will designate a 24 x 30-foot space for each food truck or trailer at Park East or Park West. Staff will be on site to help guide vendors to their appropriate spaces. Vendors will need to supply their own power source.
For more information, requirements and regulations, please contact Kara Gauntt at 850-797-2957 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to apply is August 21, 2020.