We hope that everyone is having a safe and healthy holiday season. As, 2020 comes to a close let us rival in surviving 2020 and come together and support our local businesses, stay safe heading into 2021 and we will see everyone at the Polar Bear Plunge!
The Pensacola Beach Chamber of Commerce
- 12/31 Noon Years Eve 10:00 AM at Crabs on The Beach
- 12/31 Barge into 2021 at Red Fish Blue Fish
- 12/31 Tyler Livingston and the Absolutes 9:00 PM at Bamboo Willies
- 12/31 New Years Eve Fireworks 11:59pm on Pensacola Beach
- 1/1 Polar Bear Plunge at 2 PM located at: Red Fish Blue Fish and Paradise Bar and Grill
Is Your Business Open?
We are still manning the Pensacola Beach Visitor Center phones and answering questions for residents, owners, and visitors.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide any updated info for your business.
* Click Here To See Who is OPEN *
Congratulations for our 2020 Lighted Boat Parade Winners!
• Most Merry under 27'
• Most Merry over 27'
• Best of Show
Best of Show:
The Most Lit 25'
Most Merry Under 27":
Big Tiny 20'
Most Merry Over 27':
Shady Lady 42'
Ring in 2021 and say good riddance to 2020! Keep your eyes focused on the Pensacola Beach skies this New Year’s Eve for a free firework display along the Pensacola Beach Boardwalk.
At Midnight, a dazzling light display, provided by the beach chamber, will take place overlooking the Santa Rosa Sound from the Pensacola Beach Boardwalk.
For more information, please call 850-932-1500 or visit https://www.pensacolabeachchamber.com/new-years-eve.../.