Partner News - 10/27
- Phoenix Claims Consulting
- Kanner & Pintaluga
- Ever'man Cooperative Grocery & Cafe
- Lazy Days
Pensacola Beach Chamber Member of the Month:
Congratulations to the Grand Marlin
A Very Special Thank You To:
Pensacola Beach Optimist Club, for their donation of 41 lbs. of peanut butter for the Peanut Butter Challenge. If you would like to donate to the Peanut Butter Challenge please drop your donations off at the Pensacola Beach Visitors Information Center and Chamber of Commerce. See below for more information.
Up Coming Events:
Attached is the summary from NWS as of 1100 today. TS Zeta is expected to become Hurricane Zeta again.
Summary of Watches/Warnings/Advisories In Effect:
• Tropical Storm Warning Entire area
• Storm Surge Warning Mobile, Baldwin, Escambia, and Santa Rosa Counties
• Coastal Flood Advisory Okaloosa County
• High Rip Current and High Surf Warning Mobile, Baldwin, Escambia, Santa Rosa, and Okaloosa Counties
• Zeta is forecast to make landfall along the southeast Louisiana early Wednesday evening and quickly move
across our region Wednesday night.
• Zeta will most likely move into the area as a strong tropical storm, however there is a potential that Zeta
remains a hurricane when entering coastal MS. Hurricane force wind gusts cannot be ruled out along coastal
AL and parts of inland southeast MS. NOTE * There is not much difference between a strong tropical storm and a
• The damaging wind threat will spread far inland.
• Impacts will likely occur along and well to the east of landfall, including well inland
• Majority of the impacts will be Wednesday evening into early Thursday morning
• Conditions rapidly improve after daybreak ThursdayThank you,Paolo